DOWNLOADS | High-Performance Roof System -- State-Of-The-Art Components
High Performance BEMO System -
Performance is paramount with this system
The on-going research and development of BEMO continues to challenge the architectural metal industry. Our panels have achieved some of the toughest ratings for Factory Mutual, Underwriter?s Laboratories, Dade County and ASTM.
Seams are continuously locked together on-site with a mechanical seamer
to ensure a high performance roof system that maintains its architectural appeal.
BEMO has been designed and tested to meet the toughest environmental conditions a roof can be subjected to. These unique systems offer the flexibility of allowing unrestricted thermal expansion and contraction via our exclusive attachment design.
BEMO has obtained the metal roofing industry's highest wind uplift load for this type panel, in accordance with UL, FM and ASTM standards:
- Factory Mutual Research Standard 4471: Class 1-90, 1-105,
1-120 and 1-180.
- DADE County Product Approval: Hurricane Winds, Missle Impact
- AAMA 501.1 Dynamic Pressure
ASTM E 1592 "Standard Test Method for Structural Performance of Sheet Metal Roof and Siding Systems by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference."
- ASTM E 1680-95 "Standard Test Method for Air
Leakage through Metal Roof Systems by Uniform
Static Air Pressure Difference."
- ASTM E 1646-95 "Standard Test Method for Water
Penetration of Metal Roof Systems by Uniform Static
Air Pressure Difference."
- While BEMO actively tests to the highest industry standard requirements, we also offer special applications and performance testing as needed for individual projects.
Please call for specific designs.
- Details (List of drawings & PDFs)
- Section 07460: Sheet Metal Roofing
- Thermal Expansion Chart
- Field Forming Information
- Curves & Custom Applications
- Economical, Flexible & Weathertight
- Durability & Structural Performance
- High-Performance Roof System --
- Unloading/Storage General Information
- Roof Panel -- Specifications on the halter