DOWNLOADS | Roof Panel -- Specifications on the Halter & Hook-Clips
High Performance BEMO System -
Performance is paramount with this system
Standing seam roof panels are available in 305mm (12"), 400mm (15-3/4") widths in a variety of metal substrates. BEMO-Roof can be fabricated in 20, 22 and 24 gauge galvanized, galvalume and zincalume metals, painted or mill finished, .050, .040 and .032 aluminum, 24 gauge type 304 stainless steel, 32 oz., 24 oz., 20 oz. and 16 oz. 3/4 hard copper and 1.0mm and .8mm zinc. Kovach Inc.'s standard finished are full strength polyvinylidene fluoride (PVF2).
BEMO-Roof Concealed Anchor Clips
Clips are provided to meet specific loading and/or thermal requirements depending upon the parameters of the individual project.
.158" extruded aluminum attachment for use with all aluminum BEMO-Roof projects. Provides for high uplift values as well as allowing for unlimited expansion and contraction through thermal cycling.
.25" extruded aluminum attachment at the gable ends of a building.
18 gauge clip either sliding or fixed designed for use with galvanized, zinc, copper and stainless steel BEMO-Roof projects.
- Details (List of drawings & PDFs)
- Section 07460: Sheet Metal Roofing
- Thermal Expansion Chart
- Field Forming Information
- Curves & Custom Applications
- Economical, Flexible & Weathertight
- Durability & Structural Performance
- High-Performance Roof System --
- Unloading/Storage General Information
- Roof Panel -- Specifications on the halter